October 27, 2009

It's time to celebrate London's 2 1/2 Year Adoption-versary!

In May of 2007, Pets Unlimited presented me with London, a 5 month old terrier mix. I had waited for many weeks to be chosen from a variety of different families who wanted the very cute and cuddly puppy. After that long wait, we bonded quickly and I am lucky enough to be able to take him with him to work every weekday. People laugh at us as he follows me everywhere, even when I get up from my desk just to make a copy! He is right there outside the ladies room when I emerge too.

He doesn’t like to be alone, but even when he is, he is well behaved and just sleeps on his loveseat in OUR bedroom. He is calm and full of personality. My daughter says he is the perfect pet for me as he is quite lazy and doesn’t require much exercise only loads of love!

He lives a life of comfort and love and we are a team. I thank you for making the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions or comments? We'd love to hear them: